Monday, October 5, 2009

They're Here!!!

The LL Bean Backpacks I ordered 2 weeks before school started have arrived!  So cute!  Love them!  People say these backpacks last forever - so we will see...


Its fun to see backpacks on little people... they look SO big on them. 

Tonight after school I took the girls for their flu vaccines...  I was hoping for the flu mist and it was our LUCKY day because they had 3 left.  They got their mists and Aubrey was such a BIG girl about it, she volunteered to go first (going first is something that is VERY important to both of them right now - but in this case Taylor smartly let her sister take the first mist)... Now Taylor on the other hand was as the nurse put it, "the first person she has ever given the flu mist to that cried!"  Ha!  That kid! 

If you are wondering if I took the last mist - I did not... I was the brave mommy and let the girls watch as I got my shot - Aubrey was extremely worried for me and had her hands clasped over her mouth and was whining a little...  I think she felt my pain!  Taylor studied me intently for ANY type of reaction... I hope she was impressed.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Such a brave Mommy! Alli watched both G and I get our flu shots, apparently we did such a good job that she was VERY UPSET that she couldn't get hers that day ~ poor girl! Still waiting for her pedi to get the vaccine. Hopefully, she is still excited to get her shot when it's her turn ;-)

    Very cute backpacks!

    ReplyDelete