Happy Grandparents Day!!!
Grandma Betty and Pappa Wyatt
&
Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Britt
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Thank you so much for the positive impact you have had on the lives of our girls. Your very presence in their lives is enriching them and making them BETTER! Thank you for the guidance and unconditional love you have shown to our families! Your support means the world to all of us! Putting this video together has made me realize that I need more pictures of our times together and all of the adventures we share -- and you thought I was a shutterbug already!(look at me on blogspot... I tried to hold out, but once I saw the video capabilities of blogspot there was no longer any comparison!)
sooo sweet!! love the video and love grandparents :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Welcome to blogspot :) Love the video!
ReplyDeletefancy new blog Tiff! love it!
ReplyDelete