Sunday, September 20, 2009

Future Boarder?

Of Course!

Super relaxing and FUN day at the lake on Saturday.  Taylor ALMOST rode the wake board with daddy... I think she is really considering it!  Aubrey is dreaming of the day when she will wake board as well...



The Hertels went with us and we were out there for quite awhile and all the while Miss Olivia was perfectly content to chew on the ropes, swim with her mom and dad and snack!  I LOVE this little girl!





I never feel quite as relaxed and peaceful as I do when out on the boat ... something about the water, sun, and quiet that takes me to a place I would love to stay!  Taylor made a cute documentary while out on the lake and questioned everyone as to what they liked best about the lake - it was sweet, but it appears we forgot to push the record button on that one.  Too bad, guess we have to go out again soon! 

2 comments: