Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fun with Photos

Yes, its 11pm and I am up playing with my photos...  I have been searching for good photo editing software, still kindof searching, but found one I know will work for right now.  It's called picnik and it does mattes, vignettes and text so I am happy (I did pay for the upgrade, but it wasn't expensive).  I am coupling that with picasa for the collage feature and I am having alot of fun.  Turns out, I am quite picky when it comes to these things... so nothing I have found has everything I want, but with a little maneuvering, I am getting some fun pics...

These were from our strawberry picking days last spring..



And one from our Kansas high point adventure...

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cooooool!! Glad I have you to test things out before I grab them too! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete