Thursday, December 1, 2011

Good friends are special...

Remember when you were younger and you had a really good friend!  Here are the girls and their really good friends...





Now that I am older, my really good friends are not the same friends from when I was 7 or 5...  but the friends that life has given to me due to location, circumstance and common interest.  My friends... no words can really sum em up... my friends are ears when I need to talk, shoulders when I need to cry, reality when I need a good dose of it, fun when I let loose, all in all.... they make ME a better ME.   We may not still swing spider style on a swing set, but we totally would if only that wouldn't look so weird to my neighbors, right girls?!?  Here's to good friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. And you are one of my very good friends ~ I would totally swing with you ;-) Then again, maybe we should leave that to the little ones! Miss you my friend!

    Love,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. First-love blog update and this post.

    Second-you know how I feel about friends and hammocks....so I'm totally up for spider swinging.

    Third-love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you, Tiff!! Think you and A and I would all fit on that swing at once?? Better bring the yellow purse too....

    ReplyDelete