Its no secret this house loves critters! Normally we catch a few roly poly and snails each day. Yesterday we rescued a grasshopper from a swimming pool.
But today we had a few visits from some more exotic little critters. My oldest is fearless and her younger sister isn't far behind! Although, Aubrey wouldn't take her eyes off the snake long enough to look at the camera - she didn't trust him or her sister! Probably a safe bet, Aubs!
Little Brown Snake we found in the yard
I think this is a Gecko? Not to be confused with Geico...
I'm impressed! The Fisher gals aren't quite so brave ;-)
ReplyDeleteIMPRRESSIVE! Taylor has the BIGGEST smile on her face...love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of B-Day present does she want this year? I remember asking her two years ago - and she wanted catepillars that turned into butterflies! Loved it, and found that! So just wondering what kind of "living" thing we can conjure up this year???? ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you brave girl Taylor!!!!
Amazing. Not only how happy she is, but that you are composed enough to take cute pictures. I've got a ways to go on that...don't really like creepy and crawly.
ReplyDeleteThat sideward glance was classic! Ha Ha!!!!! You take beautiful pictures. I gotta get a good camera!
ReplyDelete