A BLOG POST!
and finally...
THE WOODLANDS GETS SOME SNOW!!!!
Friday, Dec 4th
The weathermen actually got it right! It snowed off and on most of the day - absolutely no accumulation where we live, but we did have some good snow falling right at the time I picked Taylor up for school. Aubrey's school let out early because of the "impending storm" - to avoid all of us driving around in all these feet of snow and slippery ice. I didn't complain because the last place I wanted to be was on the roads when the high school kids got out and tried to drive their lifted Harley Davidson F250's and rear wheel drive Mustangs and Camaros around! Ah, The Woodlands... Anywho, I love Houston because this is a major storm for them - and we made national news! At one point they said we would see 3-5 inches - so they were a bit off with the amounts, but I have friends who live South of us and they had a snowball fight! The girls LOVED being out in it!
Taylor's nose is red from Rudolf Day, not from being cold!
Can you see the snow accumulating on the fence behind Taylor? :)
Aubrey is in her ballerina outfit, winter coat, tights and leg warmers!


FINALLY :) j/k...you've got some cute snow bunnies :)
ReplyDeleteImpressive! ;-) Are you missing those MA winters yet??? I'm not!!! :) Although, we're in the 20's here ~ not sure what's up with that.
ReplyDeleteI like what you did with the pictures, you're becoming quite the little arteeeeest! However, the fact that you're freaking out, literally, about a little bit of snow is making me concerned...have you been in Vegas/Houston too long? j/k love ya!
ReplyDelete