Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleeping White and Snow Beauty

Or Sleeping Beauty and Snow White... either way... this Halloween was all about beautiful princesses.  The costumes are courtesy of Jessica's mom, Mrs Kintzel - who made these for Mackenzie several years ago... we are fortunate to be able to use them as they are adorable.  We put some make up on their little faces (they both have amazing eyelashes -so jealous!) and did their hair to look just like the real princesses.  It was a very glamorous night here in the Johnson house.  Grandma and Grandpa Johnson were here -- I didn't get my pics of them with the girls  :(  --  for the weekend and they took the girls around the neighborhood collecting candy!

Snow White and Sleeping Beauty
Beautiful princesses

Give me candy!

Lil O came over for her first Halloween - cutest little Bee ever, complete with stinger!  :)

Aubrey had her fall festival at school on Friday and went as a ballerina.  She loved every minute of the parade, games, yummy snacks, fun craft and dressing up.  She LOVES preschool and looks forward to it every day!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. soooo adorable. MAKEUP!! what big girls!! and Miss Chris particularly loves the ballerina costume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so precious!!! Very impressed by the makeup ~ so grown up :) Aubrey makes a darling ballerina too! Glad to hear that preschool is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute costumes! (The girls aren't too shabby either) How special to have homemade ones! Justin told me about your blog on facebook. So glad to keep up with the Johnson fam in blogland:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! Can I tell you, I'm SO jealous of the sandals. How are ya? I LOVE your new blog. I just found it!

    ReplyDelete