Decided we need to play more games to reinforce how to win nicely and lose nicely too. These kids are slightly competitive and I have no idea where they get it from!?! Any guesses?
Sounds like they are like their Daddy ;-) I think if our kids see me play games they will be the same way!!! Remember how the boys acted when we played Risk???? I miss those game nights.
The Johnson game tradition carries on! Yay! I remember playing cards over at Justin's house. Our group of friends also had many a game of spades and hearts on the school bus back in the day. When you put a bunch of academic olympic nerds together on one bus...it can get ugly.
lol....no idea?!?!
ReplyDeleteyou should work on that tiff...in fact, I'll bring over some games this week and we can practice :)
ooo I want to play!
ReplyDeleteSounds like they are like their Daddy ;-) I think if our kids see me play games they will be the same way!!! Remember how the boys acted when we played Risk???? I miss those game nights.
ReplyDeleteThe Johnson game tradition carries on! Yay! I remember playing cards over at Justin's house. Our group of friends also had many a game of spades and hearts on the school bus back in the day. When you put a bunch of academic olympic nerds together on one bus...it can get ugly.
ReplyDelete