Friday, August 1, 2014

LAKE OF THE OZARKS!!!!

Ok, ok, ok.... I know, I know... I'm a bold faced liar... I said I would be better about this blog and I lied.  I can't do friends.... I just can't do it.  I just can't be consistent AT ANYTHING right now.  I am sorry - forgive me and enjoy my pictures from July....

We celebrated this beautiful woman's 70th birthday at the Lake of the Ozarks!!! 
 Everyone together celebrating HER!


There was MUCH relaxing and reading going on...


And we couldn't get enough of this face...  oh, this sweet face!!!


The family photo shots turned out great!


The cousins PLAYED and PLAYED some more...


My brother... and his lady... they are so cute it makes me gag a little  ;)


Fishing off the dock...


Swimming off the boat...


Kayaking!


More swimming....


A whole bunch of summer birthdays!!!!


This face too... can't get enough of this face....


Golf... ugh... golf.. it had been awhile, but anything is fun with these two!


My girls...  LOVE!


Brothers!!!  LOVE this too!


Special times with special people.... ;)


Emphasis on "special"  ;)



Ummm... I don't know - like I said, we are SPECIAL!


The four of us...  we been through some stuff... TOGETHER!


Sisters and Cousins and Cousins and Sisters


The whole crew!


LETS DO THIS AGAIN!!! SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment