Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a little move!

We have moved!!!   In April, we moved a few miles from our old house.  We spontaneously decided to start looking... made a couple offers on homes... and here we are...  The home is bigger with a pool - we did not need a bigger home or a pool but I can tell you we are certainly enjoying both!  Here's a couple of photos of the new home... all we need are some visitors for the guest room now!




After moving, we sold the old place...  she was a great home and I am hoping that the new owners love her like we did!  



The whole move was a bit bittersweet and somewhat stressful... especially negotiations on both sides... turns out, I stink at negotiations... Justin is a rock star though - so next time, I am not even going to ask what's going on...  just tell me when it's over.

NOW - all you have to do is  COME VISIT!!!!

1 comment: