Happy 5th Birthday Aubrey!
We love you so much!
Your party was a "Hello Kitty Spa Party" complete with glitter, glamor and girl-friends!!! We did nails, up-do's, and make-up. We danced, had snacks and cupcakes. I watched as my baby was a full blown little girl, with friends, girl-talk, and a diva personality. It was her birthday after all! What a special day - one she had been planning for MONTHS and MONTHS!!! I'm not kidding... months. I couldn't have done it all without Grandma Cheryl, Kay, Ashley, Jessica and my special helper Taylor - this army did nails, toes, hair and make up for a group of about 10 sweet girls. Many thanks!
Hair!
Nails!
Make Up!
(something about this picture makes me look into the future and see this same thing happening over and over many times for years to come) (sniff, sniff)
Games!
Gifts!
(drama queen!)
Cupcakes!
Good times!
Good friends!
Girl Drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment