Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy, the big 3-2!

Husband, Best Friend, Father, Son, Brother, Grandson, Uncle, Nephew, Cousin, Friend, Colleague...  just of few of the names for you...the nice ones at least ;).  I know I speak for everyone when I say, our lives are all the more rich because of YOU! 

Happy Birthday!
We Love you!

We had a quiet family birthday with our daddy... I got to join him for lunch downtown where he got to eat his Tres Leches cake.  Then the girls spoiled him, sang to him, blew out his candles with him and played Super Mario Brothers with him.  Best. Birthday. Ever!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Why to the b-days come so quickly?? Rylie started referring to me as a "almost 32 yr old" only about one month after my 31st bday! Nice huh? Sounds like the day was a good one...low key is the best kind!! Will celebrate with you all in about 4 weeks...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Big Johnson!!!! Can't wait to see you in July :)

    ReplyDelete